Allow us to give you a little insight into our engineering process and see how we can assist in your new cooling tower construction or refurbishment.
- Document deviations from original design and any areas where originial design is deficient
- Report delivered that communicates tower condition
Define the Scope of Work
- Inspection, Engineering and Design team review inspection findings to identify a scope of work
- Identify source of deficiencies and review original design criteria
Develop Repair Plan
- Consider means and methods of construction used for implementing new materials.
- Review end user constraints, process demands and schedule.
Management of Change (MOC)
- Summary of tower original design criteria
- Identify issues that were corrected
- Specifications of materials used
- Location of changes that are made
- Detailed AS-Built drawings and calculation package
Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Review differences in materials used and appropriate method for safe implementation
Procurement of Project Material
- Reference management of change and repair plan to procure the correct project material.
- Consider special equipment needed for installation of new materials
Execution of the Project Scope
- Mobilization of repair forces and equipment
- Review differences original design and new design, ensure changes are feasible
- QA/QC Review to document deviations in completed work from repair plan and coordinate into final “as-built” drawings